To take advantage of all the benefits of mylife SiDiary, you need to do the following
- Register at mylife SiDiary Online.
- You will receive an e-mail with a licence code, enabling free installation of the PC version.
- Download the mylife SiDiary PC version onto your computer.
- In addition, you can install the mylife SiDiary App onto your smartphone by following the corresponding link.
Transferring data to the mylife SiDiary software
- To transfer data from your mylife diabetes care device, use the appropriate data cable and connect the device to your computer.
- The data from your mylife diabetes care device can then be transferred to your PC version. Further information can be found in the Quickstart-Help.
- SmartSync must be configured so as to enable the data in mylife SiDiary Online to be viewed. To do so, open your mylife SiDiary PC version, go to "Options", "SmartSync settings", and complete the relevant boxes.
- Once synchronisation of the mylife SiDiary PC version with mylife SiDiary Online is complete, you can also load the data into the mylife SiDiary App on your smartphone.
- To do so, open the App on your smartphone and go to "Synchronise" in the menu. Then enter the details of your mylife SiDiary Online account and define when synchronisation should be performed.
- Data can be entered manually into all three modules of the software. If you enter data manually into your App, for example, it will become available in your mylife SiDiary Online and your mylife SiDiary PC version once synchronised.